Vittum Theater is a beautiful, 299-seat proscenium space located at 1012 N. Noble St. in the West Town neighborhood of Chicago.
Vittum Theater is available for weekly, daily and hourly rentals year-round. In addition to the third floor theater stage, renters can also request access to the second floor cafeteria/seating area Burnside Hall (which includes a full kitchen ideal for weddings and other catered events), as well as multiple conference rooms perfect for conferences and meetings. Vittum Theater renters gain access to a variety of features:
• A stage designed for variety of arts disciplines (music, dance, theater and film)
• Online ticketing
• Box office and front of house staff
• State of the art technology
• Handicap accessibility
• Climate controlled, cushioned seating
• Close to public transportation
• Several fine eateries nearby
To formally inquire about renting Vittum Theater, please complete our inquiry form below.